Outdoor Season Schedule
The outdoor season will begin on April 10th, with try-outs on April 6th.
- All players must register on TeamSnap!
- Please review the COVID protocol and mask requirement on the TRAINING SESSIONS page to help keep our players and staff safe.
See our TRAINING SESSIONS page for more information.
We will be holding try-outs for the U-16 Green and Travel Teams:
- On April 6th - 6:30-8:30pm - at Kent Place School (Lower Field).
Address: 42 Norwood Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- Open to players turning 16 years-old by the end of December 2021
- Please bring: stick, mouth guard, shin guards, reversibly pinny
- Fee: $20 for new players to NJ Spartans
Welcome to NJ Spartans Field Hockey Club!
Field hockey club for middle and high school students, based out of central New Jersey. Coached by Kesley "Fuzzy" Stephenson and Marc Waldron.
Explore the site to learn about our coaching staff, mission, and alumni.
For information about training sites and dates, please contact us at email@example.com.
Become a Spartan!