Spartan Coaching Staff
COACH AND CO-CLUB DIRECTOR: Kesley "Fuzzy" Stephenson
Coaching Experience; Head Coach Spirit Eagles 2007-2015
• U 19 Teams qualified for 4 consecutive NIT tournaments
• Major contribution to success to teams that won Gold Medals at Disney Showcase and Hockey Festival
• Head Coach Tristate Field Hockey Club that won NEFHA Club championship and John F. Kennedy International Memorial Tournament
Plus additional coaches that have played at the collegiate level will be part of the coaching staff
COACH AND CO-CLUB DIRECTOR: Marc Waldron
Coaching Experience: Head Coach Spirit Eagles 2006-2014
• Team won 3 indoor NIT gold medal at U 16 and U 19 levels
• Team Won Gold Medal at USFHA Hockey Festival
• Team Won Gold Medal at Disney Showcase
• Team Won consecutive gold medals at Big Apple U 19 tournaments
• Women Alumni and Mixed Team won consecutive gold medals at Haddies Cup
• Played for Tristate Field Hockey club that won 5 league championships
• Played in US Olympic Festival in 1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993
• Represented US in Inaugural Pan Club Championship in Kingston Jamaica
• Played on Tristate Field Hockey Club team that won John F. Kennedy International Memorial Tournament
*Additional coaching staff members consists of coaches that have played, starred, and captained their collegiate teams.
Kayla Sullivan, Bucknell University Class of 2016 (Major: Sociology). Starting midfielder for 4 years. Led as Team captain her senior year. Also coached for Futures USA Field Hockey in 2016. Awards: Patriot League Honor Roll, All Patriots League 2nd Team.
Haley Meade, Rutgers University Class of 2018 (Major: Psychology; Masters: Elementary and Middle School Education). Served as captain senior year, forward and starting midfielder. USA field hockey coaching certification. Awards: Academic All Big Ten, Big Ten distinguished scholar.
Alexandra Agathis (part-time), University of Pennsylvania Class of 2016 (Major: Biology), defender and starting midfielder. Awards: PNC Student-Athlete Achiever Award, NFHCA Division I National Academic Squad Member, Athlete of the Month by Penn Sports Performance (Feb 2016).